Personal data responsibility
Swedebeat Media Group AB is personally responsible for the processing of your personal data by Swedebeat Media Group AB and is responsible for processing in accordance with applicable law.
Swedebeat Media Group AB (556530-5975)
When do we process your personal information?
• In order for you to visit our website, buy our goods or services or contact us for inquiries and information, we must collect and process personal information about you.
• Swedebeat Media Group AB collects and processes personal information about you when you make a purchase via Swedebeat Media Group AB, use Swedebeat Media Group AB's support, send inquiries via email, visit our website or when you visit other ways have contact with us. The information collected from you on inquiries and purchases is required to enter into an agreement with Swedebeat Media Group AB and to enable Swedebeat Media Group AB to provide its services and offers.
• If you are an account holder, Swedebeat Media Group AB collects personal information about you that you provide when registering account holdings. Swedebeat Media Group AB also collects information about you while you are account holders in the context of your account holdings, such as your purchase history, how to interact with Swedebeat Media Group AB's websites, what offers you were interested in by reading an email or clicking on a link. As an account holder, you can update your information at any time by contacting us.
• We also collect and update your address information through third party services for address update.
What personal data do we treat about you?
The personal data Swedebeat Media Group AB collects and treats you as a customer who makes purchases and otherwise contact us are:
Name and social security number, national ID or organization number
Phone number and email
Information about your purchases and use of Swedebeat Media Group AB websites
Why do we treat data about you?
We process your personal information for different purposes. Mainly, Swedebeat Media Group AB processes your personal information in order to:
• To fulfill our obligations to you as a customer, such as execution of purchase, invoicing and provision of print originals and support.
• Enable general customer care and customer service, such as answering questions and correcting incorrect data.
• Provide information and targeted marketing, by mail, e-mail and telephone regarding the goods and services of our and selected partners.
• Assess which payment methods we can offer you, for example through credit assessments.
• Prevent fraud and carry out risk management.
• Follow applicable legislation, such as accounting laws.
• The data can also provide basis for market and customer analyzes, market research, statistics, business follow-up and business and method development related to the purchase of goods and services.
The legal basics for our processing of your personal data
Swedebeat Media Group AB bases the processing of your personal data on a number of legal bases. These are described in this section.
• We process your personal information in order to fulfill the agreement with you as a customer, such as to make a purchase and to fulfill our obligations to you as Account Holder, such as simplified administration and order history. Based on this legal basis, we also treat information about you as Account Holder, such as your purchases, your behavior on our website, your interaction with Swedebeat Media Group AB, and your interest in our offerings and products in order to fulfill our commitment to providing you with personal offers.
• Part of the processing of personal data we carry out is based on a so-called balance of interest. This applies, for example, to the treatment we take to send you offers about our goods and services and to make a limited segmentation of customers, such as based on total purchase sums. Swedebeat Media Group AB does not process sensitive personal data based on a balance of interest.
• In some cases, Swedebeat Media Group AB may have a legal obligation to process your personal information. This applies, for example, to the processing of personal data we perform in order to meet the requirements of the Accounting Act.
• In order to market relevant products and offers to suit your needs, we process personal data from previous contacts (telephone, mail, mail, etc.), orders, quotations. We save information about your purchases and information about your account holdings to provide you with offers that we think fit you.
Legal basis: Interest balance.
• You may object to the processing of personal data by marketing. You can do this by contacting Swedebeat Media Group AB. When Swedebeat Media Group AB has received your notification, we will discontinue processing your personal information according to your wishes.
How long do we save information about you?
In order to provide our customers with a good service regarding order history, print and delivery services, we save information about our customers. As our customer relations in most cases relate to companies and are very long-term, we save the data for a maximum of 7 years after the customer last completed a purchase or otherwise interacted with Swedebeat Media Group AB unless applicable legislation advocates or requires otherwise. Extension can then be done at the customer's request.
Who do we provide personal information to?
• Swedebeat Media Group AB may disclose your information to third parties, such as Swedebeat Media Group AB Group companies and other partners, as well as card and communications service providers. Swedebeat Media Group AB may also provide your information to companies providing address updates services to ensure that we have the right address information for you.
• Third party that Swedebeat Media Group AB discloses information to or otherwise provides information about a customer or account holder may use the information only for the purposes of selling and marketing Swedebeat Media Group AB and Swedebeat Media Group AB's affiliates and group companies and products or for the purpose of providing services related to Swedebeat Media Group AB's agreement with you as a customer or account holder. If you apply for a credit when purchasing a product or service, your information may be disclosed to credit reporting companies.
• Personal data may also be provided by Swedebeat Media Group AB if it is necessary to comply with applicable legal requirements or governmental requirements to safeguard Swedebeat Media Group AB's legal interests or to detect, prevent or detect fraud and other security - or technical problems.
• We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
In case of any change in the Personal Data Policy, Swedebeat Media Group AB will promptly notify you of the changes. If you do not accept the changes, you are entitled to terminate the agreement with Swedebeat Media Group AB before the amended Personal Data Policy enters into force. You terminate the agreement by contacting Swedebeat Media Group AB.
The protection of your personal data
You should always be able to feel confident when you submit your personal information to us. Swedebeat Media Group AB has therefore taken the security measures needed to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, change and deletion.
• Swedebeat Media Group AB is responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation.
• Swedebeat Media Group AB, at your request or on its own initiative, corrects, identifies, erases or completes information that is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
You are entitled to request:
• Access to your personal information. This means that you are entitled to request a registry extract in writing about your personal data.
• Correction of your personal information. We will prompt you to correct the incorrect or incomplete information we process about you as quickly as possible.
• Deletion of your personal data. This means that you are entitled to request that your personal data be removed if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. However, there may be legal requirements that we can not immediately delete your personal data in, for example, accounting and tax laws. We will then end the processing done for purposes other than complying with the legislation.
• Limitation of treatment. This means that your personal information is marked so that they can only be processed for certain delimited purposes. For example, you may request a restriction when you consider your information incorrect and you have requested a correction. Meanwhile, the accuracy of the data is investigated, their treatment will be limited. • You are entitled to object to personal data processing performed on the basis of a balance of interest. If you object to such treatment, we will only continue treatment if there are legitimate reasons for treatment that weigh heavier than your interests.
• If you do not want us to process your personal information to send you news, offers and the like, we will of course satisfy you immediately. Re-register by sending an email to Swedebeat Media Group AB and specify what you want to unsubscribe from. Once we have received your objection, we will cease processing your personal information for these purposes.
• You have the right to file any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Data Inspectorate.
Swedebeat Media Group AB