Samson Airline 77
Samson AirLine 77
Det vanligaste fitness headsetet på marknanden.
Batteri: 1st AAA.
Betygssatt av våra testare: 1-5
5 Störningsfri sändning
4 Headsetbygel komfort Aerobics
4 Headsetbygel komfort Cycling
3 Headsetbygel fysisk hållbarhet
2 Headsetbygel elektronik livslängd
4 Reservdelar pris/tillgång
- Sports equipment
- Royalty Free
The AH1 Headset Transmitter is designed to go around the back of your head rather than over the top. This allows the transmitter to be attached directly to the headband, out of the way and completely unobtrusive, while being comfortable and secure during performances. The AH1 offers 14 hours of operation on a single AAA battery. For the AirLine 77 Fitness Headset system, the AH1 Headset Transmitter features Samson's Qe condenser microphone element. The Qe is designed with a unidirectional microphone and cardioid pickup pattern that rejects feedback. It's ideal for group fitness instructors who need a durable headset microphone that will remain in place despite repetitious movement.
The core of the AirLine 77 Fitness Headset system is the CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver. It's designed to work flawlessly with AirLine UHF transmitters. Featuring dual tuned, molded antennea, a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob that allows easy adjustment of audio output, the CR77 takes all of the guesswork out making your wireless system perform. Its synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while the LED meters monitor the system's operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs allowing flexible connection options. Two CR77 receivers can be rackmounted together in a single space rack (adapter accessory sold separately).
With AirLine 77 Fitness Headset, you get complete wireless freedom that's good to go anywhere your workout takes you.
- UHF wireless system with PLL frequency control
- Available in multiple channels across two frequency bands (N: 642.375MHz–645.750MHz, K: 489.050MHz–492.425MHz)
- AC adapter and 1/4” audio cable included
CR77 Wireless Receiver
- True Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Mountable half-rack chassis
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Multi-segment audio and RF level LED meters
- Volume and squelch controls
- Balanced XLR output, unbalanced 1/4" output
- Mic/Line level output switch
AH1 Headset Transmitter
- Fitness headset with mounted micro transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- Qe condenser microphone element with unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern
- Water-resistant mic design for high-energy instructors/performers
- Up to 14 hours of battery life using single AAA battery
- Power/low battery LED indicator
- 100 meter operating range (line-of-sight)
- Power and Mute switches