Welcome to Swedebeat Fitness Radio support.
There can be different reasons to why the music temporarily stops.
Follow this troubleshooting guide to fix the problem as fast as possible.
Check the cablesCheck that the following cables are plugged in
- Power cable
- Network cable
- Audio cable
Check that the device is on
- A small blue LED-light should be on. If it's not, restart the device by unplugging the power cable and plug it back in.
- If your box has a power button, hold it for three seconds and make sure the blue LED-light is switched on.
Plug in a pair of headphones
- If possible, unplug the audio cable and plug in a pair of headphones. If you hear music, please check your sound system. Remember to plugin the cables in again when you're done.
Restart the box
- Unplug the power cable and then plug the cable back in. Press the power button, if your box has a power button. Make sure the blue LED-light is switched on.
Check your internet connection
- Plug the network cable into a computer. If you can’t access the internet from your computer, that is probably why the music stopped.
- Troubleshoot your internet connection.
If you are contacting us through the contact form, please leave a trouble description as detailed as possible.
Please write to us in Swedish or English