General terms and conditions
Swedebeat internet shop is under supervision by: Swedish Consumer Agency / Konsumentverket and
European Consumer Network Our general terms and conditions, return policies and shipping policies follow these explicit guidelines.
Help us improve our service to you! Would you like personal assistance? Did you find errors in the shop?
Give us a call, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swedebeat Media Group AB
Phone int. +46 8 33 00 90
Address for letters:
Box 44, SE18205 Djursholm - Sweden
Adress for deliveries:
Råsundavägen 133, SE 16950 Solna - Sweden
Full terms and conditions
- 1. General
- 2. Agreement and Order
- 3. Customer data
- 4. Prices, fees and payment
- 5. Promotions and Offers
- 6. Delivery and transport
- 7. Right of withdrawal
- 8a. Special conditions
- 8b. Offensive material
- 8c. Intellectual property rights
- 9. Warranty and claims
- 10. Links
- 11. Force Majeure
- 12. Changes to the Terms
- 13. Ineffectiveness
- 14. Governing Law and Dispute
Swedebeat Media Group AB, organization no. 556536-5975 ( "Swedebeat") operates the site swedebeat.se, and associated pages (the "Site"). For detailed contact information and other information about Swedebeat apparent on the Site. Through the website you can both buy goods and services directly from Swedebeat, and goods and services from other companies ( "partners") who chose to sell their goods and services via the Website. In connection with any product or service on the website states it is Swedebeat or a partner that sells and delivers the product or service. You will find this information both on the current supply side of the goods or service, and checkout. If you buy a product or service from a partner through the site's partner, not Swedebeat, you contract with. Then it also applies partners own general conditions of purchase. General business conditions for each partner finds you at checkout. Whether you buy from Swedebeat or partners, you can always contact the Swede Beats customer service, and payments are made through the payment solutions offered on the Website.
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply when you as a consumer ("Customer") places an order via the Site. In the parts of these Terms are the same whether you buy a product or service from Swedebeat or partner called Swedebeat and its partner jointly the "Seller". The conditions are only applicable to customers who are consumers and making orders via the website.
- To be able to order on the website, the customer must be 18 years old. Seller accept, under Swedish law, is not displayed to people under 18 years. the seller reserves the right in individual cases to deny or change a customer's order (for example, if the Client false personal information and / or have poor credit).
- Seller reserves the right to end sale and any visual and typographical errors on the site, such as errors in product description or technical specifications, incorrect prices and price adjustments (such as changes in prices from suppliers, currency fluctuations) or inaccurate information regarding whether an item is in stock. The seller has the right to correct any such errors and to change or update information at any time. All pictures on the website should only be seen as illustrations. Such illustrations can not be guaranteed to reproduce the goods the customer receives or product's exact appearance, features or origin. Swedebeat not responsible for the information on the site that come from partners or third parties.
- The Website is owned by Swedebeat. The content on the site is owned by Swedebeat or its affiliates or its licensors. The information is protected by including intellectual property and market laws. This means that trademarks, trade names, product names, images, graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without written approval from Swedebeat.
2. Agreement and Order
- Whether the customer orders a product of Swedebeat or a partner, you will Swedebeat to confirm your order as agent for the partner. A purchase agreement is concluded only when Swedebeat confirmed the customer's order and the customer received the order confirmation from Swedebeat by e-mail. The seller calls the customer to save the order confirmation for any contacts with the seller's customer service. The customer can withdraw his order until it has been confirmed. If the order is revoked, then any payments the customer or its debit or credit card companies have made regarding the order will be refunded.
3. Customer data
- The Customer undertakes to ensure that no one but the customer can use the client's credentials. Customer may not reveal your password to any unauthorized person and shall ensure that the document setting out the username and password stored in such a way that no unauthorized person has access to the information. Customer shall promptly notify the Swedebeat if it is suspected that unauthorized person has access to your password. Customer is responsible for all purchases made with his login data on such notification was not made.
- If Swedebeat suspect that the customer is abusing their user or their login information or otherwise violate the terms have Swedebeat the right to suspend the Customer. Swedebeat has the right to assign the customer registration details.
4. Prices, fees and payment
- When ordering via the website for the prices listed on the site. Rates may depend on the pre-specified in Swedish kronor or Euro and include VAT. Prices do not include payment and shipping charges, which are listed separately.
- The customer may pay in the manner specified on the website. The seller has the right to charge the customer already in connection with the order unless the bill payment or other similar payment method chosen by the customer. For bill payment or partial payment may be made a credit report. You will in such cases be informed about it. Swedebeat reserves the right to not always offer all payment methods and to change the method of payment if the customer decided for some reason not working at the time of purchase or if the customer is not approved for the selected payment method.
5. Promotions and Offers
Seller may from time to time offer promotions on the site that may have more favorable terms than what is stated in these Terms, such regarding payment or prolonged withdrawal. These more favorable conditions apply as long as the campaign is active and for the specific products mentioned by the seller in connection with the campaign. Seller reserves the right at any time revoke such campaigns. Upon termination or revocation of a campaign for these conditions without modification. Deals on specific products on the site for a limited time and while supplies last.
6. Delivery and transport
- Goods that are in stock are normally delivered within five working days or the number of days specified on the website. Unless otherwise agreed (eg in connection with the booking of goods not in stock) takes delivery within 30 working days from the Swedebeat writing confirmed the order through order confirmation.
- The expected time of delivery of the goods shown in the order confirmation, in cash and / or current supply side of the site. At delivery delay notify the seller you this and continue to monitor the order. Unless otherwise specifically agreed and the delivery takes more than 30 days, and this does not depend on you as a customer, you are entitled to cancel the purchase.
- If the package you want to solve the customer must do so within the time specified in the notification. Packages should normally be picked up in person with valid ID and order number. The customer will always receive a notification that shows where and when packets are retrieved. Notification can be made via e-mail, regular mail and the customer left the phone number, whether through phone calls or SMS.
7. Right of withdrawal
- When buying goods on the website is always 14 days in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. This means that the customer has the right to cancel their purchase by giving notice within 14 days from the customer or his agent received the ordered goods (withdrawal period).
- The right to cancel does not apply to the following types of goods:
- goods manufactured according to customer specifications or has otherwise been clearly personalized;
- products with a broken seal that can not be returned because of health or hygiene reasons (such as underwear, swimwear, in-ear headphones, cosmetic and hygiene products such as makeup and hair care, hair extensions, hair dryers, shavers, electric toothbrushes, scales, heating pads , foot baths and similar products);
- a product that can quickly deteriorate or old (such as food or drugs);
- sound or visual recordings (such as a CD) or computer software with a broken seal; or
- the digital content supplied otherwise than on a physical medium (such as computer programs, applications, games, music, videos or texts where access is done by downloading or streaming).
- By customer accepts the Terms, Customer agrees that the right of withdrawal does not apply to digital content supplied otherwise than on a physical medium.
- In connection with the ordering of goods for which a right of withdrawal does not apply to the customer clear information about this. If a product has been sealed, the customer does not break the seal if he wants to exercise his right of withdrawal. The right to repent therefore cease when the client breaks the seal. With sealing means including sealing technology (eg serial number).
- If the customer wants to cancel a purchase made through the website, the customer must, before the withdrawal period, send a clear message to Swedebeat via email. The customer must enter their name, address and other relevant information, such as order number, invoice number and the name of the item in the message. If the above options on the message not want to be used by the customer, the customer can use the standard form for the exercise of withdrawal rights Consumer Agency has produced.
- Upon withdrawal, the customer pays return shipping and is responsible for the product's condition after the customer has received the goods, as well as during return shipping. The merchandise must be returned within 14 days from the date of notification of withdrawal was submitted to Swedebeat. The merchandise must be well packaged, in good condition and in the original box.
- Sometimes the seller may offer free return for certain goods. If free return terms, it appears from the actual product page on the website.
- When the client regrets his purchase refunded the amount you paid for the item back to the customer, including delivery costs. Exceptions apply to any additional delivery costs as a result of the client chosen a different delivery method than the standard delivery seller offers. At the return of part of the order will be refunded the cost of delivery is not. On the amount to be refunded the seller is entitled to deduct an amount equal to the product's depreciation compared to the product's original value, if and to the extent that such reduction in value because the customer has handled the goods to a greater extent than is necessary in order to determine its characteristics or function.
- Seller as soon as the amount back, but no later than within 14 days from the date the customer's notice of withdrawal was received. The seller may withhold reimbursement until the seller received the goods or the customer has proved that the goods have been sent back, for example, through a filing receipt. The repayment will be made to the customer via the payment option that customers chose, provided that, unless otherwise agreed or that there are obstacles to such reimbursement.
8a. Special conditions
You have the right to use Swedebeat products for both personal and commercial use. Details regarding your rights and limitations of those rights to use the products available here:
You agree not to violate, circumvent, reverse engineering (reverse-engineer), decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any part of the security structure - or to attempt or assist another person to do so. Notwithstanding any provision to burn Swedebeat products in the form of audio CD, to the extent permitted by the Usage Rules. Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by Swedebeat in order to ensure compliance, and Swedebeat reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules without notice to you.
8b. Offensive material
You understand that by using the Service, you may come in contact with the material that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and that this may or may not have been identified as such material. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your own risk and that Swedebeat have no liability to you for material that may be deemed offensive, indecent or objectionable. Product types and descriptions are provided for convenience, and you agree to Swedebeat not guarantee their accuracy.
To avoid exertion of muscles, joints and eyes when using the products offered through stores, you should always take frequent breaks, and take a longer rest if you experience any soreness, fatigue, or discomfort. A very small percentage of people may experience seizures or blackouts when exposed to flashing lights or patterns, including but not limited to, when playing video games or watching videos. Symptoms may include dizziness, nausea, involuntary movements, loss of awareness, altered vision, tingling, numbness or other discomfort. Consult a doctor before using the products offered through the Stores if you have ever suffered these or similar symptoms, and immediately stop using these products and seek medical attention if they occur during your use of such products. Parents should monitor their children's use of the products offered through the Stores for signs of symptoms.
8c. Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge that the Service, including but not limited to Swedebeat Products, graphics, user interface, audio clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the Service, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Swedebeat and / or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or other material in any other way than to use the Service in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms. You agree not to modify, lend, rent, lease, sell, distribute or create derivative works based service in any way, and you shall not exploit the Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, reserves the Swedebeat and its licensors right without notice to change, stop, remove, or disable access to Swedebeat products, content, or other materials that are part of the Service. Swedebeat can under no circumstances be held responsible for these changes. Swedebeat gets even without responsibility and without notice, restrict the use and availability of certain features or to certain parts of the service. Removal of content from the Service will not affect products you have already acquired from the Service.
Swedebeat and / or its licensors own the copyright to the Service, including the compilation of content, postings, links to other resources on the Internet, and descriptions of such assets. Use of all or part of the Service otherwise than as permitted herein is strictly prohibited and constitutes infringement of intellectual property rights and can lead to criminal and civil liability for you, including possible monetary damages for copyright infringement.
Swedebeat, its logo and trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Swedebeat Sweden and / or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of their respective holders. You receive no license or right to use of these brands.
You will not use album cover art in any manner that will infringe or breach of this Agreement or the rights of any other party and that Swedebeat not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
9. Warranty and claims
- Some of the Seller's goods may be covered by warranty. Guarantee of goods covers only original manufacturing defects, and thus are not errors that occur during or after an altercation of the functionality and appearance, such as rebuilding, upgrading or configuring the product. Customer order confirmation is valid as proof of guarantee.
- The warranty covers goods that are incorrect according to the relevant consumer protection legislation. Customers wishing to assert errors in ordered to contact the seller as soon as possible after the error was detected via the contact information listed on the site. Complaints made within two months from the date the customer discovered the defect is always considered to have been the right time. Customer has 3 year warranty on the goods purchased on the site.
- The seller pays for return shipping for approved claims.
- When the claimed to be returned and the complaint is accepted, the seller will compensate the customer in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. Seller strive for this to happen within 30 days of the seller receiving the complaint, but it may take longer depending on the nature of the goods. Seller reserves the right to deny a claim if it proves that the product is not incorrect under current consumer protection legislation. For complaints follow vendor guidelines from the Consumer Complaints or similar councils in other European countries, see www.arn.se, more information www.konsumentverket.se.
- When receiving incorrect or faulty product which the customer wants new replacement goods, the seller will send out replacement item after it complained goods received in return.
- Swedebeat effort to deliver products without errors or omissions. If a delay or failure would nevertheless occur, you have the right to demand delivery / redelivery or price reduction. If the delay or deficiency is material, you have the right to cancel your order. You also have the right to demand compensation for financial loss that you incurred as a direct result of the delay or deficiency. Liability under this provision is limited as follows:
- You are not entitled to compensation if the reason for the delay or lack is outside the Swede Beats control, and Swedebeat could not reasonably be expected to count on this at the time the contract was entered into or to prevent or counteract it.
- if the delay or shortage caused by independent contractors who Swedeeat has been retained to perform its duty towards you, be Swedebeat responsible only if such independent contractors would not have been discharge from liability under paragraph A above. The concept of independent contractors include the supplier of software to the Swede Beats app, insofar as that used in the delivery of products and providers of warehouse and delivery solutions with which Swedebeat have agreements. It does not include (without limitation) Swedebeat or ISP, content providers or suppliers of payment solutions.
- the exemption from liability applies as long as the reason for the delay or shortage persists. If the reason for the delay or lack of termination, responsibilities arise if Swedebeat is obligated to fulfill the contract and do not do this.
- Swedebeat can also not guarantee that the products are free from loss, corruption, attacks, interruptions, hacking or other security problems. As long Swedebeat do what can reasonably be expected to prevent or counteract the effects of such loss, corruption, attacks, interruptions, hacking or other security disruptions, the Swedebeat not responsible for any loss that may arise as a result. You are responsible for making back-up on your own system, including Swedebeat products procured from the service, and to maintain antivirus protection, firewalls and other security measures on this.
- where products can be purchased from Swedebeat for personal and commercial purposes, are Swedebeat not responsible for any business-related losses, such as loss of income. Swedebeat is not liable for any consequential damages, including, without limitation:
- First loss as a consequence of reduced or suspended production or sale;
- Loss as a consequence of that the goods can not be used as intended;
- Loss of profits as a result of a contract with a third party is not feasible or not properly carried out, and
- Loss of or damage to property other than the products themselves and the property that has a close and direct link to the intended purpose.
- Whatever you can claim compensation if the damage is due to gross negligence or intentional acts taken by Swedebeat or Swede Beats monitoring or control.
- Any compensation required from Swedebeat may cover financial losses incurred as a result of the delay or lack. However, you can only claim compensation for losses that are reasonably foreseeable effects of the breach of this agreement.
Swede Beats liability for delay or failure can be reduced if you have not taken reasonable steps to limit your damage. Reasonable measures include, without limitation, to maintain the security of computers and devices that you use, to store information about your account (including username, password and credit card information) safely, to install and use updated anti-virus software, installing software updates and make back-up -kopior of products and data which have a close and direct link to the intended purpose. Compensation may also be reduced if it would be unduly high compared to the damage that normally occurs in similar cases, and because of other conditions.
Swedebeat under no circumstances be liable for a total amount exceeding SEK 1,200, unless the damage is due to gross negligence or willful or conscious and intentional acts taken by Swedebeat or Swede Beats monitoring or control.
- Swedebeat liability for losses which are a consequence of delays or deficiencies in the content and services provided without charge shall be limited to delays or failures due to gross negligence or intentional conduct.
- Nothing in this Agreement limits the Swede Beats liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence under applicable law.
- Any compensation required from Swedebeat may cover financial losses incurred as a result of the delay or lack. However, you can only claim compensation for losses that are reasonably foreseeable effects of the breach of this agreement.
11. Force Majeure
Seller is not responsible for delays caused by circumstances which the seller has no control over such as general industrial dispute, war, fire, lightning, terrorist attack, as amended government legislation, technical problems, failure of electrical / telecommunications / data communications or other communications, and errors or delays in services from subcontractors due to circumstances stated herein. These circumstances shall constitute grounds for freedom from liability and other sanctions. If such circumstances arise informs the vendor customer well in the beginning and also the end of the period of the current situation. Have fact lasted longer than two months, both the customer and the seller the right to cancel the purchase with immediate effect.
12. Changes to the Terms
The seller reserves the right to amend these terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will be posted on the website. Changes apply from the time the customer has accepted the terms (in conjunction with a new purchase or during visits to the site), or 30 days after the seller informed the customer about the changes. The seller, however, recommend that customers keep themselves updated on the web site regularly to be aware of any changes to the terms.
If the competent court, authority or arbitral tribunal finds that any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the provision in question and all other provisions to be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. The provisions declared invalid or unenforceable will be replaced by the relevant legal guidance and advice.
14. Governing Law and Dispute
- Disputes shall primarily be resolved by consensus after discussion with the seller's customer service. In any dispute resulting seller decision by the Consumer Complaints Board or the corresponding boards in other European countries.
- Disputes regarding the interpretation or application of these terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with Swedish law and settled by the Consumer Complaints Board or ultimately by the courts.
These conditions have been established on 2013-04-13