How can I access the mixes I bought in the Swedebeat shop?
There are two ways to access your downloadable products:
Download from our webshop to your Mac or PC Computer
- Go to your account page on Swedebeat.se and log in with the same credentials you used when shopping at Swedebeat.se
- In the left column of your account click "My downloadable products". Click on the links to the products you would like to download.
- Some browsers require you to right click on the link and choose "Save as".
- We do not recomend Google Chrome as does not seem to work very well with our download site.
Use the free Swedebeat Fitness Music App for smartphones and tablets
- Download and install the latest version of the Swedebeat Fitness Music App from Google Play.
- In the app‘s left menu touch the Swedebeat logo and log in with the same credentials you used when shopping at Swedebeat.se
- Your available products will now list in the app. Touch the cloud-icon beside the products you wish to download and store locally on your smartphone or tablet.
- 1 GHz Dual Core 1024Mb RAM
- Android 4.0 or later
The app is requesting access to my photos and media files?
Google Play simplified their descriptions of permissions, which leads to misleading descriptions on Google Play.
In practice, the only thing we do is request permission to read and write to external storage (SD card).
This is to be able to play your local songs and save Swedebeat Mixes, nothing else.
Downloading the mixes cancels/stops.
- Download one mix at a time.
- Check your internet connection.
- Try another wifi-network.
Problems with interrupted playback
The phone is probably overloaded. This is solved easily by terminating background processes.
Go into Settings > Applications / Programs (may be called differently) and "Running Programs" (or similar). Click on the processes and choose to stop them.
Unsuccessful login with app
- Password must only contain 0-9 A-Z
Please go to swedebeat.se login and change your password
- If password ok but not able to login
Check internet connection, Uninstall/reinstall the app and try again
General app troubleshooting
In most cases all kinds of app issues are solved through this checklist:
- Login to your account in the webshop/my downloadable products. And look if all products are there.
- In the app: Logout and login again to your account.
- Uninstall/reinstall app.
- Doublecheck that you use the same login in both app and webshop.